In the Dashboard, when adding/editing a widget filter for "End date" when the Comparator = "Is set" or "Is not set", the "Date" form control should be inactive. Instead it is partially active.
Steps to Reproduce:
- In the Dashboard app, select "New"
- Set "Widget definition" = ERM Agreements
- Set "Filter by" = End date
- Set "Comparator" = Is set (or Is not set)
- Select the keyboard TAB key - focus goes to the info popover
- Select the TAB key again - focus goes to the "Today" radio button option
Notice how it is not possible to tab to the second and third radio button options because they are inactive.
As the Date form control is not relevant when the Comparator = "Is set" or "Is not set" the user should not be able to tab to the info popover or the "Today" option. the whole control should be inactive.
Note: if radio button 2 or 3 is selected before changing "Filter by" to "End date", when "End date" is selected the first radio button "Today" is not active. only the info popover is active.