- In the Dashboard app, select "New"
- Select a widget definition to cause its associated fields to be displayed
- Select "Add filter" button - this moves focus to the "Filter by" field
- Select the down arrow on the keyboard to move to the first value in the Filter by field
- This causes focus to move to the next field "Comparator"
- At step 5 focus should remain on the "Filter by" field and allow the user to change the value using the up and down arrow keys.
Screen reader testing capture: See second tab, row 5: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RPNX-YP9mzppE9Vf26TU473BHi31N81f1Bv2QQ49bM4/edit#gid=0
|Focus management for the filters rules fields||Draft||Unassigned|