In console when creating a simple search widget instance on the dashboard, when the widget is saved there is a GET to /servint/widgets/instances/undefined
This results in a 403 response
- I expect a combination of this and this are causing this behaviour
- Need to ensure we aren't getting memoized version on next edit (Whatever the solution)
- Check removing from 'post' is sufficient, and that that doesn't cause unwanted behaviour on next edit(s)
- Will need testing with a single widget, and also editing another widget after posting
- If unwanted behaviour occurs, will perhaps need state variable containing `params.id` || id gained from post, with that replacing the last variable in the fetch.
- Hopefully won't be needed, as that would be messy