Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into some FOLIO environment with a user who has only permission to search and view platforms (ui-agreements.platforms.view)
- Navigate to Agreements
The search and filter screen displays with user on the Platforms search filters showing (/erm/platforms) in left hand pane and other search options not displaying
Attempt to load /erm/agreements and fails with error "Sorry - your permissions do not allow access to this page.".
To fix this, we will amend the permissions so users with permissions to search resources will always have permission to search agreements, and users with permission to search platforms will always have permission to search resources and agreements.
To do this, implement the following changes in ui-agreements package.json:
- Add "ui-agreements.agreements.view" as a subPermission of "ui-agreements.resources.view"
- Update description of "ui-agreements.resources.view" to: `Grants all permissions included in 'Agreements: Search & view agreements' plus the ability to search and view e-resources (packages and titles in those packages) in the internal KB.`
- Add "ui-agreements.resources.view" as a subPermission of "ui-agreements.platforms.view"
- Update description of "ui-agreements.platforms.view" to: `Grants all permissions included in 'Agreements: Search & view e-resources' plus the ability to search and view platforms in the internal KB