-- Draft --
Each business process of the synchronization is being logged.
Information about start/end of synchronization processes is displayed in the UI with the option to show a list of all changed resources with clickable links.
Errors or mapping problems are displayed to the user and have clickable links to the resources affected by the event.
The UI is integrated directly into the FOLIO frontend.
- The synchonization process will run periodically, probably each night.
- ERM librarians working with FOLIO will need a transparent way to see:
- if new data has been added to the system (e.g. a new agreement/license, or an additional field to an existing agreement/license)
- if data has been changed over night (e.g. updated fields)
- if there have been problems with adding or updating reosurces (e.g. mapping-related problems, like no matching properties configured, or system-related problems, like time-outs or permission issues)
- In order to both view new/changed data and to solve problems, the user will want an easy way to navigate to the resources in question (e. g. via a list of clickable links that display the name of the agreement/license in question)