Under certain conditions, the fixed panel containing dates, status and vendor becomes transparent.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into https://folio-snapshot.dev.folio.org/
- Create a new agreement and link a package to it.
- Save and close the record.
- Open the <Agreement Lines> accordion. Scroll the pane and notice how the fixed panel is opaque.
- Do one of the following.
- Left-click on any column heading in the "Agreement lines" MCL or the "E-resources covered by this agreement" MCL
- Left-click on a filter option "Current / Future / All / Dropped", or tab to the filter and press Enter
- Left-click on the "Export as..." button, or tab to the button and press Enter
- Scroll the pane and notice that the fixed panel has become transparent.
- Click in the white space on the pane and scroll again. Notice that the fixed panel has now become opaque.
Tested on Chrome, Windows
See attached mp4 for an example.