Based on agreements, agreement lines, and package information (internal KB), support the ability to produce a log of additions and removals of resources to/from the library collection. If should be possible to query a list of changes since a specific date. If queried from "day 0" (i.e. all changes ever), the response can be used to reproduce the current state of available resources by 'replaying' the list of changes over the entire time period.
A resource should appear as "added" to the collection when resources are added to an agreement via:
- An agreement line "active from" date being passed
- A PCI "access start" date being passed where the PCI is part of a package in an active agreement line
- An agreement with active agreement lines has its status updated to "Active"
A resource should appear as "removed" to the collection when resources are removed from an agreement via:
- An agreement line "active to" date being passed
- A PCI "access end" date being passed where the PCI is part of a package in an active agreement line
- An agreement with active agreement lines has its status updated to "Closed"
(conditions for addition/removal based on scenarios 1-5 in https://docs.google.com/document/d/10_NwmnewVLL-2Y5LTe2VU6wYDhgFuJSEa1tjoFSDsiE/edit)
Data required for resources added/removed (based on https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1m5codKDeVEfAZ4SCvdswhdNjkMG48WNBIikq9PL9-XI/edit?pli=1#gid=0):
- Resource name
- Resource identifiers: ISBN, ISSN, ZDB-ID
- Coverage statements (start/end date, volume, issue). NB where Custom Coverage statements apply these should be used
- Suppress from Discovery from: PCI, PTI, TI