For a number of MCLs in Agreements we currently retrieve and display 100 items at a time, on the basis that this is the usual maximum number of items that can be retrieved in a results list from the backend. However, retrieving 100 items is not always desirable for the user.
This story is to implement a setting for the major MCLs which can be configured for the tenant:
- Page size: Number of rows to be retrieved by the "Load More" button when there are more results to retrieve (integer 1-100)
The default for both should be 10
The MCLs that require this setting are:
- Agreement view pane -> Agreement lines
- Agreement view pane -> E-resources covered by this agreement
- E-resource view pane -> Options for acquiring e-resource
- Package view pane -> E-resources in package
- E-resource view pane -> Agreements for this e-resource
The pane header should be changed from "General" to "Display settings".