Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Sprint:ERM Sprint 99, ERM Sprint 100, ERM Sprint 101
- "Platform" should be added as a new option in the Agreements search and sort screen (alongside Agreements and Resources)
- Only users with the a new UI permission of "Agreements: Search & view platforms" will see the Platform option in the search and sort
- The "Platform" option will not display if the setting "Hide internal agreements knowledgebase" is checked for the tenant (same behaviour as Resources search & filter)
- The only search option will be a text search search for Platform by Name. This should work in the same way to the Agreements/Eresources text searches (i.e. words automatically combined with "AND", and phrase searching via adding inverted commas)
- The results MCL will have single column "Name" containing the Platform name. This should be sortable.
- Clicking on a result in the MCL should show the Platform in the view pane (see