The below comparison report has an issue:
The below title does not exist in the package, only the agreement, yet the overlap indicates that does.
This is the json for the row.
To recreate the issue:
Local KB admin app
- Upload "initialise_packages_new.json" to create a set of comparison packages initialise_packages_new.json
- Upload "package-with-ids.json" to create the test package called "Title with several IDs" package-with-ids.json
(note you could pretty much use any existing package in the Local KB in place of this)
- Add packages "comparison_package_1" and "comparison_package_2" to basket
- Open basket and create new agreement with both packages - status=active, date from=today's date
ERM comparisons app
- Create new report
- Add the agreement, use default date
- Add package called "package_title_with_IDs", use default date
- Save report and view it
The report will contain the title "Academy of learning Management & Education" and the Overlap column will indicate Partial overlap.
When the Agreement only contains "comparison_package_1" the overlap column indicates "None", which is correct. The overlap only becomes incorrect when the agreement contains versions of the title with different coverage. It's as if the Overlap value is being calculated based on a comparison of the packages attached to the agreement
i.e. A vs B vs C, rather than (A+B) vs C.