Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Affects Version/s: 12.0.1
Template:Standard Bug Write-Up Format customfield_11100 38029
Sprint:CP: sprint 92, CP: sprint 94, CP: sprint 95
Development Team:Core: Platform
Release:Q2 2020 Hot Fix #2
Overview: This error just started happening on bugfest today. This is not happening on snapshot.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into https://bugfest-goldenrod.folio.ebsco.com/
- Go to Settings>Circulation>Loan Policies
- Create a new Loan Policy
- Make item Loanable, but not Renewable
- Set Loan Profile to 'Rolling'
- Set Loan Period to something
- Set Fixed due date schedule (due date limit) to 'Includes today'
- Set Closed library due date management to 'Keep the current due date'
- Click on Save & close button
New Loan Policy is saved
Green success 'toast' appears
New Loan Policy is not saved
Instead, this error appears...
...and after clicking the OK button twice, the empty red 'toast' appears...