Purpose: Request a list of lost items requiring actual cost and then bill the patron a lost item fee.
Story: As a staff member who charges patrons for lost items, I need a list of items to have selectors find the replacement price for and then bill the patron for that amount.
- Given the Lost items requiring actual costs page
- When displayed
- Then display additional Instance column information as shown in attached mock-up 2-lost-items-requiring-actual-costs.png)
- Instead of the full Title, display three lines (or 75 characters from Item record) of Title, with ... representing more (clicking on ... will present entire Title plus Material type (as shown in attached mock-up 6-show-long-title.png)
- Material type (from Item record) in parenthesis following the Title (please note that the Material type will not display if the Title has been truncated)
- All available ISBNs from Identifier section of Instance record
- Loan type from Loan record)
- Effective call number string is from the Item record