Purpose: prevent requests of any kind from being place on items with the status Lost and paid.
- Given an item with the item status Lost and paid
- When the item is entered in the New Request form
- Then display the following modal:
- Title: Item cannot be requested
- <Title of item> (<material type of item>) (Barcode: <barcode of item>) has the item status Lost and paid and cannot be requested.
- Controls: Close
- Given the Item cannot be requested modal from scenario 1
- When the user clicks Close
- Then under Request type on the New request form, display "No request types available for selected item"
- Given an item with the item status Lost and paid in the New Request form
- When the user clicks Save and Close on the request form
- Do not save the request
- Display the Item cannot be requested modal from scenario 1
- Modeled after similar behavior when patron is blocked from requesting