Steps to repro:
- This was first discovered in BugFest environment but I verified that it exists in snapshot, as well.
- Go to Users and create a new user
- Allow them to get delivery requests
- Create an address for the user that doesn't have a country specified
- Select that address as the delivery address
- Go to Settings > Circulation > Staff slips and edit the Request delivery slip
- Add the Country token preceded by "Country:"
- Go to inventory and find an item
- From pane header dropdown, select to create request
- In the request creation form, select the user you created as the requester
- Save your new request
- Check in the requested item at any service point
- You get a popup telling you that the item has a delivery request on it (see https://issues.folio.org/browse/UICHKIN-109)
- Click Close and checkout
- Review the print preview
Expected: Country token should not populate because there is no country specified in the address
Actual: Country token populates with "stripes-components.countries."