The purpose of this story is to modify existing logic, which deals with request position updates (the main candidate is org.folio.circulation.domain.RequestQueueRepository#updateRequestsWithChangedPositions method, seems this is the only place), to use Request Batch API (see
CIRCSTORE-164) instead of sending separate update for each request.
It has already implemented for
CIRC-446, decide whether we can use a single method for both cases.
- The updateRequestsWithChangedPositions method is refactored;
- Related unit tests refactored and passed;
- Since the method is used in the various cases, it should be good to verify it manually on the env, following cases will be affected:
- Check out (with request fulfillment);
- Request creation;
- Request cancellation;
- Request removal; (seems UI does not use this endpoint, tested via API)
- Request move.