Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Core: F - Sprint 74
This bug has been hard to replicate. I did record a [screencast of it](https://youtu.be/fETAUsDa_NM) (though it is not the most tidy presentation ever) – and I have a [longer recording](https://youtu.be/K_uogSqVtok) which includes 4 minutes of possibly irrelevant muddling around, but is where I created the initial requests.
NOTE: There are some repro steps to check and test in
CHAL-49, as well
I am in the BugFest q3.2 environment, and logged in as mwalter.
As best as I can make out, these are the important things I did:
Create two requests under item A.
Create four requests under item B (same instance).
Check in both items so that they are placed in transit.
It will be impossible now to move either request in position 1.
Move the request on item A in position 2 to item B.
This is where I got the error described above.
I have also seen this wording in a JSON modal format (see screenshots), but I have not been able to replicate that under controlled circumstances.