Purpose: When the appropriate option is configured, all open aged to lost fees/fines should be bundled into a single patron notice, sent overnight.
As: a librarian sysadmin,
I want to: have all open aged to lost fees/fines bundled into one single notice, sent overnight
So that: The patron gets all aged to lost fees in one email (albeit a long email), instead of in several emails.
- Given: I have configured a patron notice policy with a Triggering event "Lost item fee(s) charged" + Send = Upon/at OR After + I have selected the option "Send overnight [...]" + I have multiple lost item fees/fines (i.e. set cost + processing fee) (from one or several loans) + my template contains the multiple fee/fine charge tokens,
- When: An aged to lost set cost or and/or an aged to lost processing fee is charged,
- Then: The content that is between the multiples tokens, is scheduled to be sent in a single notice, bundled with any other open aged to lost fees/fines, according to the overnight timer for overnight notices.
- Given: I have configured a patron notice policy with a Triggering event "Lost item fee(s) charged" + Send = Upon/at OR After + I have selected the option "Send throughout the day [...]" + I have multiple lost item fees/fines (i.e. set cost + processing fee),
- When: An aged to lost set or and/or an aged to lost processing fee is charged,
- Then: Each fee/fine is sent in a single notice - i.e. no bundling at all happens, i.e. exisitng behaviour as of Nolana continues.
As a result of this story: Check that the notice actions appear in the circ log
Purpose: Check that these bundled notices, do indeed appear correctly in the circ log. The circ log is populated "automatically", so there should be no work needed to make this happen.
A. Scenario: (Screenshots with current behaviour with multiple loans attached)
- Given: I have charged aged to lost fees/fines, and these haven been bundled into a single notice that has been sent accordingy,
- When: I seach in the circ log for that patron, or for an item:
- Then: I see an entry for the notice:
- User barcode = the patron's barcode
- Item barcode = all the lost item's barcodes that are included in the single notice, with a link to the item
- Object = Notice
- Circ action = Send
- Date = Date and time the notice was sent from FOLIO
- Service point = Service point, where the item was loaned.
- Source = System
- Description = "Template: (Template name). Triggering event: Aged to lost - fine charged."
- Action = There are options (which ones is determined by the circ log).