When a fixed due date falls on an exception (closed), the due date assigned is the previous open day instead of the next open day even when the loan policy is set to 'Move to end of the next open day'.
Steps to Reproduce:
I've recreated this on lotus and kiwi bugfest
This is the lotus example
1) Assigned the Mansueto Library service point an exception from Feb. 25 through May 3 - all day closed.
2) created a fixed due date schedule
name: test calendar exception - fixed due date
04-01-2022 through 05-03-2022 - should get a 05-03-2022 due date.
3) created a new loan policy
name: Fixed due date/calendar except test.
I used the "test calendar exception - fixed due date" fixed due date schedule created in step #2 and selected ' Move to the end of the next open day'
4) in the circulation rules, I changed the NCIP testing rules (which uses the 'tech' patron group and material type audio-audio-roll) to use the loan policy created in step #3 Fixed due date/calendar except test
5) I used an item with material type audio – audio roll/loan type alternate (item barcode: 4010) and patron barcode 198403 for the checkout. I'm expecting the due date to be Wed 5/4 (because it is the next open day after 05-03-2022) but it is 02/24/2022 which is the previous open day (and in the past for this example).
5-4-2022 due date
2-24-2022 due date