Overview: Statuses are not following correct workflow for requests, when title level requests is enabled
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into Lotus bug fest
- Ensure Title level requests are enabled in Settings>Circulation>Requests>Title level requests
- Find a title with 2 available items
- Create a TLR (page) for patron A. Result: page request for item 1
- Create a TLR (page) for patron B. Result: page request for item 2
- Check in item 1 and 2. Item 1 is awaiting pickup for patron A, item 2 is awaiting pickup for patron B.
- Check out item 2 to patron B.
Item 1 should still be found under Fulfillment in progress. Have Request status Open - Awaiting pickup and Item status Awaiting pickup for patron AItem 2 should no longer be found under Fulfillment in progress. It should have Request status Closed - Filled and Item status Checked out to patron B
Item 2 is checked out to patron B but at the same time found under Fulfillment in progress with Request status Open - Awaiting pickup for patron B
Item 1 is no longer to be found under Fulfillment in progress (or anywhere at the Request queue on instance-page)Request status for item 1 has changed to Closed - Filled for patron B while the item status is Awaiting pickup.
Additional Information: The same behavior occurs with item level requests when TLR is enabled