Overview: A patron with 3 overdue recalled items is not being blocked when the "Maximum number of overdue recalls" Limit is set to 2 and the "Recall overdue by maximum number of days" is 0.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Login to Lotus BugFest with an admin account
- For 'Maximum number of overdue recalls", set the Patron block: Limit _for to 2 for the patron's _Patron group
- For "Recall overdue by maximum number of days", set the Patron block: Limit _for to 0 for the patron's _Patron group
- Check out 3 items to a test patron, making sure they will be due soon
- Enter recalls for all 3 items
- After the items have become overdue, open User Details for the test patron
'Maximum number of lost items' block is in effect (because the user has 4 items lost, and the limit is 3)
Two blocks should appear (e "Maximum number of overdue recalls" and "Recall overdue by maximum number of days"
(I even waited a day to see if that made a difference, but it did not)
Attachment Recall-blocks-not-working-1.jpg shows the 3 items that are overdue and all have one recall
Attachment Recall-blocks-not-working-1.jpg shows how the Patron block: Limits are set
Attachment Recall-blocks-not-working-1.jpg shows the block is not appearing