Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Affects Version/s: None
Template:Standard Bug Write-Up Format customfield_11100 48872
Sprint:Prokopovych - Sprint 118, Prokopovych - Sprint 119, Prokopovych - Sprint 120
Release:R2 2021 Bugfix
In an Iris Hotfix-2 environment (with loan history per attached image) we
observe that the process for anonymizing loans is running (image below) and that SOME loans are getting anonymized but not ALL of the loans which should be anonymized.
There are approximately 8K loans that are closed and have a userId
Of the 8K loans, approximately 6K have associated fee fines and should NOT be anonymized
One possible reason for this is due to fetching of 5K loans by the anonymize process
Possible reason for this is:
When the system fetches the first 5000 loans to anonymize, those are made up of loans that have open fees and fines, which means they won’t be anonymized.
This stops other loans which don’t have open fees / fines and are older than the threshold for anonymization from being picked up.
Request is for additional logging to help confirm this is the reason for failure of loans being anonymized (and to resolve issue if confirmed)
Steps to Reproduce:
- Set up loan history (so that loans are anonymized - per image)
- Environment contains >5K loans that are not anonymized (due to fee/fines associated with the loans)
Closed loans without fees and fines are anonymized based on systems return date
Closed loans with fees and fines (and all fees / fines are closed) are anonymized based on systems return date
Only some of Closed loans that should be anonymized are
Chosen (interim) solution
- increase the number of loans checked to 50 000 (can be overridden by an environment variable)
- increase the interval between runs to 1 hour (can be overridden in Okapi)
- increase the guideline memory requirements for the module (by 256Mb)