Steps to Reproduce:
- Setup template: Borrowed item - due date change (manual)
- Setup policy: Send notices - ST
- Setup circulation rule: m dvd + g darcy-test: l 1-hour r allowall n send-notices-st o 1-per-minute-count-closed i no-lost-item-fee
- Item: The old man and the sea (barcode: 26270091)
- Patron: Darcy P Eason (barcode: 0000051735)
- Loan overdue, then aged to lost, then renewed, then changed the due date
- Loan: https://bugfest-iris.folio.ebsco.com/users/dadff4c5-d0cf-47ac-8d77-e5c5628626ba/loans/view/0e523bca-e858-449d-a7dc-82905d8d2fb5
Expected Results: Receive overdue notices, stop receiving overdue notices when aged to lost, receive renewal notice and then receive changed due date notice.
Actual Results: Received all of the above (and stopped receiving as expected) except the changed due date notice.
Additional Information: Cornelia also tested this and it failed for her too.