In Chalmers environment, using Chrome.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Go to Users
2. Open a user in the right pane
3. Click on Open requests to see the users requests
4. Navigate back to Users by clicking the browser _Back _button or by clicking Users in the top menu
5. Back in Users, you see the search/filter in the left pane, the search results in the middle pane, and the open user record in the right pane. Close the user record.
6. Reset the search results in the middle pane by clicking Reset all.
When you click Reset all, the results from the current search disappear from the middle pane.
Reset all is greyed out, and nothing happens if you click it. The only way to get rid of the current search is to remove it from the URL.