Overview: Instances with source = MARC and with ISBNs (MARC field 020) are not showing the ISBN/Invalid ISBN identifier type for instances that were migrated from Kiwi to Lotus (I think it's the migrated instances)
Current workaround: No good one, since it affects 1M+ instances. I can edit a record in quickMARC and it will update the instance, but that is not workable to fix the display of all of the affected instances.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into Lotus Bugfest
- Go to Inventory and look up some records, e.g. Harry Potter
- Review the instance details of the record. Make sure the Source = MARC
- Go to the Identifiers section of the Instance
- Check to see if there are any identifiers with Identifier type = -
- If yes, go to Actions/View source, and check which MARC field that identifier comes from (it probably will be 020)
- Close View source
- Go to Actions/Edit MARC Bibliographic record, and make a change in the 260, 264, or 300 field of the record. Then save the updated record.
- View the Identifier section of the Instance
Expected Results: The Instance identifiers without an Identifier type should have identifier type of ISBN (if 020$a) or Invalid ISBN (if 020$z)
Actual Results: They don't, unless the record is edited in QM and routed back through the default MARC Bib-Instance map
- See attached video
- Default MARC Bib-Instance mapping rules can be found at https://github.com/folio-org/mod-source-record-manager/blob/master/mod-source-record-manager-server/src/main/resources/rules/marc_bib_rules.json